Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack Review

Recently I got the chance to review the Rainbow Loom Kit and see how much fun it really is. (Also how addicting it can be.. ) So when the opportunity came up for me to review the refill kit that goes along with it, I was super excited!! 

The refill kit runs for $19.98 on Amazon and is a really great product to add to your loom. As you can see it comes with over 5000 pieces including the bands in nine different colors and the closure clips. When the package arrived and I got to play with it my mind was going everywhere! I could make patriotic designs, my favorite football team and so much more. Each set of rubber bands is individually packaged with clips so it makes it easy to pick and choose your colors. 

If you haven't checked out Youtube for the different video tutorials, it's a must! I have learned how to make designs I never would have imagined, like the bracelet I made below. 

My kiddo saw me playing with a different design and it was the week of July 4th. He asked if I could make him one in that design with red, white and blue. So, I did!

I'm not kidding when I say this loom kit is quite addicting. I love doing the bracelets when I'm sitting and watching tv in the evenings. It's a lot like crocheting to me so I find it relaxing. You can make quite a lot of things with the loom refill kit such as pencil holders, rings, charms and more. 

This refill kit gives you a variety of colors including red, white, blue, black, pink, purple, white and many more. They are high quality bands and do not have an odor. They are pretty strong too as I put them to the test with some of these designs stretching them as far as I could. 

If you're looking for a great loom kit or the refill, check out the Rainbow Loomz on Amazon. You won't be disappointed!!! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!