Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Summer Fun

No matter what is going on in life, doing these Thankful Thursday posts lifts my mood and encourages me. This week has been a pretty good one, so technically, my mood is okay. ;-) I do just enjoy these posts because it causes me to stop, look around and remember what we have to be thankful for. There are so many things around us if we just take the time to see them. So this week I'm thankful for:

- Great new friends. We have been having a blast at our science programs at the library and the new wonderful friends we are making. I was kind of nervous for the new library we have been visiting but we have been welcomed in with open arms and are finding awesome homeschool buddies.

- The rain. Yes, even the rain. Even when it pours on days we were supposed to be outside. Even when it's thundering and lightening. Rain brings refreshing and new growth.

- Hands-on spelling fun. I am loving our new curriculum we are trying. This idea I came up with on my own to make it a little more fun and he loved it. It was a great review for him and it is something he thinks is fun so it works!

- Lazy days at home. There's so much fun going on and our calendar is chock full of things to do. It really makes those lazy days at home even more exciting.

- Learning a new skill. I have reviewed a Rainbow Loom already and have been playing around for another review of their refill packet. These things are awesome and so much fun. Here's a peek at my review coming up:

So let me hear you! What are you thankful for this week? What blessings are you counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!