Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am glad its Thursday :). It means it's time for Thankful Thursday. It's time to stop all the hustle and bustle of the day and time to remember what we have to be thankful for. Here's my list and I'm anxious to hear yours!

- I'm thankful for fun with family. It's been awhile and we finally got to visit again. My kiddo has met new cousins he's never met and we had fun with his favorite uncle :).

- I'm thankful for coffee when I didn't sleep well the night before due to someone kicking me in the back, whacking me... you get the drift ;). Those kids can't sleep still for nothing!

- I'm thankful for great times at the museum and seeing new things.

- I'm thankful for my Mama's fried okra and catfish.

- I'm thankful for rides on Papa's tractor.

- I'm thankful to see my honey again in 24 hours ;).

So what are you thankful for? What fun times and blessings are you having this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!