Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Abigail and the Jungle Adventure E-Book Review


Recently we received the Abigail and the Jungle Adventure e-book for our Kindle to review. I love books and am trying to pass that love on down to my son. So far it's working. :) We love to read together, listen to books and get awesome books like this one to take with us on the Kindle.

The story is written by Tali Carmi and beautifully illustrated by Mindy Liang. This team works together to bring Abigail's adventure to life. They do so beautifully!!!

The bright illustrations make it inviting and interesting to younger readers. It also makes it neat for us older readers too to see what is going on in the story.

Take an adventure with Abigail as she discovers an amazing bicycle in her grandparents home. This bike takes her to the Amazon jungle where she meets Nuka and his tribe. This amazing little story shares her adventure to the jungle and what prize she brings back with her. I won't tell you what happens because you need to read the story ;-).

If you have a younger reader that loves to take adventures, then definitely check out this book by purchasing it on Amazon for $1.00 right now.

There is a whole line of these adorable books and I recommend you checking them out. They are fun, easy to read and great for kids of all ages.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!