Saturday, September 27, 2014

Grazia Silicone 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan Review


Purchase on Amazon

If you've been around here any length of time, you know I like to cook. I love to cook and share recipes and Pinterest? Well that's my bestest friend when it comes to finding new things to try.

Imagine my excitement when I got chosen to do the Grazia Silicone 24 muffin cup pan review. :) (squeeel)

I have long wanted to try these silicone muffin pans out. I want to see if they are worth it and what all the hub bub is about. I have the 12 cup muffin pans here but have been contemplating the 24 cup mini-muffin pans too. So in this review I got to get two things I wanted all in one! And who can beat the color! One of my favorite colors and my kitchen is being done in red :) Sounds like this review was just perfect!

I decided I'd try a new recipe with my new pan. Since it's beginning to try and look like fall, what better muffin recipe than pumpkin muffins to try! I love pumpkin everything anyway so this was just a great experiment.


 I tried the Paleo pumpkin muffin recipe you can find by clicking here. They turned out wonderful. Of course, my family isn't quite sold on the Paleo/grain free baked goods just yet but I'm still trying.

The pan was magnificent! No sticking, beautiful muffins and they came out of the pan painlessly. I was always a little concerned if the silicone was really worth it but let me tell you. It  is. Super easy to clean up and you don't have to worry about scraping your metal muffin pans because your muffins stuck in that one little tiny spot you didn't get spray on.

These muffin pans are highly rated and loved by all that try them. I can totally see why now. You should check them out on Amazon and see what it can do for your baking endeavors. I have seen people that had success with traditional muffins, egg muffins and other ideas.

I can't wait to try other products by Grazia. They have a variety of cooking items that look fabulous just like this one.

Check it out on Amazon and see what all the fuss is about yourself. For us, this muffin pan get's two thumbs wayyyyy up! No more rusty metal pans and worrying about scraping the coating off in your food!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!