Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thankful Thursday...

It's my favorite day! Thankful Thursday!! It's also a favorite day because it means the weekend is right around the corner. Whew! Just because we homeschool and I work from home, doesn't mean the weekends aren't exciting! LOL We look forward to them and all the adventures they bring.

So here's what I'm thankful for this week. What about you?

- My Bible and the freedom to read it. Each morning I start my day with my devotional. It makes all the difference in the world. I'm telling ya. If you haven't tried it out do!

- Great friends we have made in Cub Scouts. The relationships these kiddos make and skills they learn will last a lifetime.

- Routine. Getting ourselves back in a routine with our Science classes starting and other fun outings is a great thing.

- Taking some downtime for yourself. Downtime is always good ;). It helps you be your best for your family.

- Throwback Thursday posts. It's so much fun to see them. Here's one of my own. My how he has grown. I'm afraid to blink! He'll be 6 feet tall and in college if I do! See what I mean?

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!