Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday..

Todays the day! The favorite post of the week day! :) I love coming in on Thursdays and remembering all we have to be thankful for. We try to do this everyday but let's face it. We don't always do it that way. So this reminds me to sit down, stop and be thankful for all that God has so richly blessed us with.

- Today I'm thankful we are on a break from school. We have been working hard for six weeks and it was time for some downtime. We are using a new schedule this year with sessions on and off.

- I'm thankful for my parents visiting this week.

- I'm thankful for a little cooler weather. It is still burning up but it's noticeably not as hot as it was.

- I'm thankful for a great group of parents in our Scout group this year.

- I'm thankful for cool games to review like the ThinkFun game we are working on right now. This was a huge hit when we got it yesterday.

- I'm thankful for a great homeschool group that we are blessed to connect with several times a month.

So what are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!