Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hydracentials Slim And Sporty 16 oz. Bottle

Photo Credit:
Purchase on Amazon
A while back I shared about the awesome new water bottle I got the chance to review. You can check out that review by clicking here

Well recently we got the chance to review the smaller 16 oz size Hydracentials Slim and Sporty Bottle. The opinions are the same. We love it!!!

This newer smaller bottle is perfect for my sons smaller hands. It goes everywhere with us. I mean everywhere. To the park. To church. Shopping. Picnics. Homeschool field trips. Cub Scouts. Everywhere. We leave the house and it goes too. 

My son loves the bottle because he has cold water no matter what the temperature is outside. He can know that he's got something to drink no matter where we are. When the running around makes him hot, he's got a cool drink on hand at all times.

I love it because I know it is durable and trustworthy. These cups can go wherever you do and your drink is going to stay cold. With the double insulated wall, the ice and liquid stay just the temperature you want them. I have forgotten to empty it out and still had ice and cold liquid over 24 hours later. 

This bottle is only made to be used with cold liquids. You can take it to the gym, the park anywhere you need it to go with you. Simply snap it to your backpack as you take a hike and have fresh cold water with you. 

Here's the comparison between my larger 25 0z one and this slimmer smaller version.

Believe me when I say, they are totally worth you going to Amazon right now and buying one, or both. This version runs for around $22.00 plus shipping.

I have to share that while I try to take very good care of these bottles, we did have a slip and it hit the concrete. I'll say other metal bottles I've had were immediately dented and didn't function quite right if it slipped. THIS ONE, was totally different. No dents and still works great. Now I don't want you going around dropping and throwing the bottle around, but for the accidental drop, it is standing up to the test.

So don't just take my word for it, head on over and see for yourselves! You can purchase this on Amazon and see what others had to say too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!