Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Silicone Cupcake Molds Review

I love to cook, bake and experiment with new kitchen tools. I've seen the new silicone molds for muffin pans and the cupcake liners but never tried them. Until now. And I'm hooked!!!



 Recently I had the opportunity to try out the California Kitchenware silicone cupcake molds. They come 12 to a pack and run about $8.00. To me, they are totally worth it!!!

These vibrant little cupcake molds are awesome and easy to work with.


 They are food grade non-stick silicone and you do not have to use the muffin pan. You can bake these babies right on a cookie sheet and they still keep their shape. I used my muffin pan just simply because it was the one I grabbed out of the cabinet.

They are safe for the dishwasher, hand washing, freezer, microwave and up to a 500 degree oven. You can use these for so many wonderful ideas like muffins, cupcakes, meatloaf muffins and egg muffins for breakfast.

Simply choose your favorite "muffin" recipe and get to baking.


I was a little concerned because I have been told "non-stick" before and still had to spray it to keep it from sticking. These were not that case. When they say non-stick, they mean non-stick. The muffin popped out very easily and in one piece. 

Not much left in the cupcake mold at all...

And one of the best parts? Clean up was a snap! I hand washed mine simply because I was already washing and was curious as to how easy it was. They came clean with no problems and I've used them several times again. 

I highly recommend you checking this product out and seeing what great creations you can come up with. You can purchase them on Amazon and see other great reviews there as well. 

Have you used silicone molds before? 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!