Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Advanced Probiotic

I've already shared with you before how a probiotic can assist you in keeping you in top condition. It helps balance out your gut and that's where most of your immune system is housed. I've tried a few products before but the recent review I did for Hyperbiotics Advanced Strength Probiotic was a winner. 

Purchase on Amazon 

I loved everything about this product. I could certainly tell a difference in the way my gut feels. You know those days where you just don't feel your best. This one helped out. I could tell my system was balanced and regular. 

This pill is not a capsule and because of that it helps to get it in your system easier and faster. It is not too large and is easy to swallow. Some of the basics for this supplement include:
  • Helps with sensitive stomach
  • Easier to absorb
  • Helps your mood improve
  • May improve metabolism
Of the ones I have reviewed before, this one is definitely my favorite so far. 

Did you know they produce a child's probiotic too? My son tried it out. 

Purchase on Amazon 




This has a nice Tangy Citrus flavor. It is better absorbed when swallowed but can be chewed for those children who do not have the hang of swallowing pills yet. It helps them to keep balanced as well and with the cold and flu season upon us, you may want this in your arsenal of preventative care. This product contains no sugar and is also lactose free for those with sensitive bellies.

This is also great to have when your child has been on an antibiotic. It helps re-balance their systems and get them back in tip top shape in no time. 

I would highly recommend you checking these out on Amazon. The children's product runs for around $20 and the adult version is $31. Don't just take my word for it. Give it a try and see if you don't feel better balanced and prepared for the craziness of the seasons ahead. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!