Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday

230. I am thankful for the love of reading that is blossoming in my kiddo. I can't tell how long I've waited to see this and it's finally coming out. Super exciting!!

231. Being able to say no to things. I have always had an issue when I felt pressured or when I just felt like I had no choice to take on more than I need to. Being able to say thanks but no thanks is a blessing.

232. I'm thankful that even when one door closes, that there's another one God has that is even better.

233. Simplifying life

234. My awesome husband. Even when dinner is kind of messed up two nights in a row, he's fine :).

235. My crockpot. I'm thankful that even though it didn't work out to be done last night, that dinner is ready for tonight
236. The beautiful springs that surround us. I love that we live so close to the water now.

237. I love friends doing the same science program as us so we can swap out books. It saves us both money in the end.

238. Seeing friends after a long period of being separated.

239. Laughing until I can't breathe at my two boys

240. Beach days that are coming sooner than we think

241. Reviewing new fun art curriculum

242. Fresh laundry

243. My morning coffee

244. Talks in the early morning before work with my hubby.

245. Making plans

246. Upcoming birthdays

247. Green milk on St. Patty's Day

248. Feeling productive

249. Shopping with my kiddo

Each week we are counting to 1000 gifts. Sharing what I'm thankful for and the blessings we have been giving. Sometimes it's hard to come up with a list when things don't seem to go your way. But trust me. Count your blessings and see what happens ;)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!