Friday, July 31, 2015

July Blogging Challenge: Why do I Blog?

Today is the last day of July so it's the last Blogging Challenge for the month. This has been fun and although I didn't get to do as many as I'd like, I look forward to another one in the future.

So today's post is Why do I blog ?

Well, it all started out when we moved 500 miles away from family. My family. We moved closer to Hubby's family. It was a new adventure and one I wasn't sure I was ready to take. This was the first time I'd ever been that far away from my family. Ever.

I started blogging after hearing a friend talk about it and though it was a great way to share our adventures and pictures of things we have done with family that we don't get to see nearly often enough. That was truly the beginning of why I blogged.

Then I discovered reviews and a new era started. I have had a blast being on the Review Crew and several other review sites that have been such a blessing to our family.

Another change happened for us and we became homeschoolers. Wow! That started a whole new reason to blog as well. Sharing our weekly adventures of learning, field trips, and excitement!

Now you'll find me blogging about our homeschool adventures, life in general, recipes, and reviews that come our way. You'll find Thankful Thursday posts where we count our blessings to remind us when things look bad, they aren't as bad as we think.

I'll share my heart and thoughts on faith, family, and fun.

Don't forget to check out the other links at Jennifer and Lynn's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!