Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015!!

Today's thankful Thursday will be a little different than most. That's because it's the last one of this year! Wow! I can't believe that 2015 has come and gone so fast. With no warning! It just up and left! :)

So here's my continuing countdown on why I'm thankful. What are you thankful for this year?

560. I'm thankful for God's ever promised faithfulness. When things looked bad and I wasn't sure where the answers were going to come from, He had them all along. I know He did and does. It's hard to sometimes see that with your fleshly eyes.

561. I'm thankful for new adventures. I lost a job or two this year and gained one I never could have imagined. It has been an amazing ride the past few months. God provided and is providing every step of the way!

562. I'm thankful for another year with family. Not all of us made it through the entire year this year. We had losses. I am so thankful for those memories that were made and the time we got to share together.

563. I'm thankful for answers for my kiddo. We have battled allergies and asthma since he came into this world and are finally seeing the light at the end of the very long, dark tunnel.

564. I'm thankful for another year of marriage with my hubby. He's an amazing crazy man and I love him more every single day. I never thought it would be possible to love him more than the day we got married but I do.

565. I'm thankful for my compassionate, rambunctious, crazy, wild and funny kiddo. He loves to sing at the top of his lungs with me in the car, act in plays, pray for others, and keeps me on my toes. He's truly an amazing gift and such a blessing.

566. I'm thankful for the praise and worship team I am honored and blessed to be a part of. These people pray for me and uplift me every time I'm with them. I know that God has placed us here for such a time as this. I have so thoroughly enjoyed the times we've had together this year and can't wait to see where God takes this team next year.

567. I'm thankful for my mom, dad and mother in law this Christmas. I'm thankful for them always but they truly stepped up and helped out when I couldn't.

568. I'm thankful that though it's a long road, the pain is subsiding and one day things will be "normal" again.

569. I'm thankful for such amazing friends I've been blessed with who pray for me, listen to me vent, and are never failing in being there when we need each other.

570. I'm thankful for the chance to know Grandma Diane. Even though our time was short, she made such an impact. We love her and miss her so.


571. I'm thankful for another year on the TOS Review Crew. Can't wait to share these amazing reviews with you this year.

572. I'm thankful for my little bro and his wife. They are awesome :-) Wish we could see them more!

573. I'm thankful for new field trips, new adventures, and a new year to make the most of what is to come.

574. I'm thankful that though I had health scares this time last year, I know who is in control! God's got this and I am learning more and more to lean on and trust in Him.

575. I'm thankful for starting the new year with better control of my blood sugar than I've had in ages.

576. I'm thankful for new friends we made this year and the old ones that hung in with us.

577. I'm thankful for a quiet new year's eve at home with the family. (or that's the plan anyway)

578. I'm thankful for an amazing church family who loves us and takes us as we are.

579. I'm thankful for all that God has blessed us with this year and can't wait to see what is in store for the new year.

God bless you this 2016 and I hope you have a safe and Happy New Year! See you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!