Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Thankful Thursday

610. I'm thankful that we get to homeschool. I know it's been said before, but this is something I am very, very thankful for. Not only do we get to explore things hands-on, we get to take it with us no matter what. There's no makeup work because we had two doc appointments in one day, like we did this week. I'm thankful for the opportunity for this journey that is a crazy, exciting, emotional ride. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

611. I'm thankful for great friends that no matter how long it is between times we get together, we always have the best time ever!

612. I'm thankful that Boo Bear got a good report at the eye doc this week. Yes, there are a few things we have to watch for and he may be headed towards glasses, but I'm so thankful other things we have been dealing with are improving.

613. I'm thankful for fun games that are exciting AND that we learn at the same time.

614. I'm thankful for timely review products. We are studying about the election process right now and I can't wait to share this great item with you. (it'll be soon so make sure you're watching )

615. I'm thankful for amazing heart-to-heart talks with my kiddo. While I'm amazed at the depth and thought in his questions, I'm so thankful for that time. We may have to call Papa sometimes to get the answers, but that's what Papa's are for, right?

616. I'm thankful for an amazing new pizza recipe I discovered. It is low carb and means I can have pizza while keeping my blood sugar in tact.

617. I'm thankful for a hubby that steps in and cooks dinner when our classes run late. He's just awesome!

618. I'm thankful for time to reflect, pray and just be in God's presence. I don't know how I'd get through my day without it.

619. I'm thankful for beautiful weather. I'm thankful that when the storms are over, the sun still shines. God is faithful!

So what are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!